All 5 art Reviews

My ID My ID

Tis' good.

It's great for a beginning pixel drawing, and I like the whole game look. The only thing that bugs me a bit is that the characters arms look a little unnatural in that position. But really, for a first pixel art, its awesome.

Artyluck responds:

Thanks a lot! ...and yeah, about my arms, sorry, they are marionette arms. :D Dunno, I like the pose. ^^ Well, maybe you're right. :3

Thanks for comments! :)

knothead! knothead!

Hehe...

Sad the squirrel got struck by lightening, ah well. As stated on your other works, it has great detail! Crisp as ever and even more bizarre! It would be crazy awesome if you put a nest poking out of the hole in his face... hehe.

*Highfives*

jouste responds:

haha

funny you should say that, in my first sketch of knothead i drew a family of crows living in his head with a nest and everything. the lines in this piece aren't as crisp as my newer stuff cause of the DPI differences. thanks for the 10 pal!

*double highfives*

mr. fish haloween contest mr. fish haloween contest

The detail!

I love all of your art, it is very crisp, yet has a great amount of detail! Mr. Fish must have a thick skull for having not dying of ice pick head trauma.... Haha.

*Highfives*

jouste responds:

sweet! pre-emtive highfives!

and yeas mr.fish really does have a super thick skull, why else do you think that he thought sneaking into someone's room at night be a good idea!? thanks for the comments on my art and the high score!

it is all much appreciated. :D

Shubblebubble Shubblebubble

Amazing

The depth and contrast are excellent...!

Street Smash Street Smash

Holy jeebus

This reminds me of the "Jeepers Creepers" song... lol, but dude... Amazing!