This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Holy Tits!

Haha, this "game" is great.... very funny stuff! And you have great animations...uhhh like the penis one...and the guy being killed..very RANDOM...XD

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

Ehhh...It was WAY too easy!

I didnt like how you "level-up" after every round, this made the game so very easy that it got boring quick. Also the amount of money you get after the later rounds is so rediculous, that you can buy the best equipment in 25-30 levels or so... 7/10

Kick Up Kick Up

Hey guys!

I think its stupid how people rate stuff 0 if they cant play it, if you cant, and its not THEIR fault, then dont even rate it...just leave them alone...

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Interesting and puzzling

The gameplay is solid, create turrets and floor "traps" to defend the gate. the enemies were odd though, as they didnt have moving limbs, they just kind of scooted across the floor or float through the air. A bug I noticed (but it already may have been fixed) is that when you jump up and hit the ceiling, the background moves down after many times of doing this. (I had gotten the moon by my head) 9/10 - Bug and Animation

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Amazingly compelling!

I think this game does have grat potential to be sold, not only because it is fun, but the replayability is insane. Although the execution is brutal, there should be one for every weapon, and the ability to have an option to give you a hint when you can use it. Character customization is the best so far in the series, but it would have been so much cooler with the option to fight zombies and other creatures. 10/10